Corbyn

News & Views

Re: Corbyn

Postby Frank Coe » May 24th, 2018, 5:36 pm

maximus wrote:
Frank Coe wrote:"Jeremy Corbyn: The next Labour government will abolish the House of Lords"

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/co ... ll-abolish

Jerry is after the Gammonista vote. <lol>

Are you a supporter of the HoL Frank?

Sack the lot of them and replace them with the redundant MEPs, Nige and co can stand for re-election in 2019.
Frank Coe

Postby maximus » May 24th, 2018, 5:40 pm

Democratically elected I hope.
Don't take my kindness for weakness

Iggy's listening to Chance The Rapper
maximus

Postby ChoccyCake » May 24th, 2018, 6:18 pm

But by April 209 there won't be any British MEPs will there? So Farage and other MEPs will have to look for other things to do as in jobs then the UKIP lot did it sort of
themselves had Farage not lobbied Cameron then the referendum might never
have happened. One thing I do know is that Ihave voeted in two referendums
first was in 1975 that was my second ever chance t o vote and 2016's one.
Don't know how many times s ince
My 2 very loved cats are Smudge, an 10 year old female, her feline 'friend' is Tommy, a 13 year old male.
They are both black and white.

I will always remember Marmalade and Mischief
also their funny ways.
:panther:
ChoccyCake

Postby Frank Coe » May 31st, 2018, 11:45 am

"Jeremy Corbyn holds “antisemitic views” which could drive Jewish people to leave Britain if he becomes prime minister, one of the UK’s most senior Jewish leaders has said."

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/m ... -uk-leader
Frank Coe

Postby maximus » May 31st, 2018, 11:47 am

Why read the media when we’ve got our very own news agency here?

maximus

Postby Frank Coe » May 31st, 2018, 12:04 pm

maximus wrote:Why read the media when we’ve got our very own news agency here?

On LBC now Max, usually switched off and watching the kettle boil by now, but Maajid is standing in for the JOB this week.
You wouldn't believe some of the stuff that the Comic is not reporting.
Frank Coe

Postby Frank Coe » June 17th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Mark Wallace

@wallaceme
Jun 16

"Genuinely not kidding: they’ve run out of Trade Union Beer. And all the other beers except Foster’s. Even I expected it to take longer than 5 and a half hours for Corbynism to produce shortages. #LabourLive" <lol>

Apparently Jerry the pop star has done £1mill of Labour Party funds on the bash. <lol>
Frank Coe

Postby Frank Coe » June 17th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Owen was star turn at the JezFest, no wonder no one turned up. <lol>

"Then it was Owen Jones’ turn, which began with the rallying cry: “If you’re ready to kick out the Tories, give a big cheer!”
His hectoring voice booming over the PA gave me a migraine. Now I know how Trotsky felt when he got that icepick in his head." <lol>

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6551508/j ... -leaflets/

Dave Lammy wasn't a happy bunny either. <lol>

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6548828/m ... -festival/
Frank Coe

Postby Phillip Phlopp » June 18th, 2018, 7:57 am

Apparently the number of journalists from the right wing newspapers who had turned up to sneer and mock outnumbered the crowd by 2 to 1.
Phillip Phlopp

Postby Phillip Phlopp » June 18th, 2018, 8:01 am

Mind you, Frank's photograph was taken when the festival was being set up.

Fake news from the Daily Brexpress?

Phillip Phlopp

Postby Frank Coe » June 18th, 2018, 8:22 am

Phillip Phlopp wrote:Mind you, Frank's photograph was taken when the festival was being set up.

Fake news from the Daily Brexpress?

Yep Comrade Len had to use union funds to dish out free tickets and ice cream to get the punters to turn up for Jerry.
Frank Coe

Postby Frank Coe » June 18th, 2018, 8:28 am

Phillip Phlopp wrote:Apparently the number of journalists from the right wing newspapers who had turned up to sneer and mock outnumbered the crowd by 2 to 1.

"Speaking on the Andrew Marr show, LBC presenter Nick Ferrari mocked the turnout at the Labour Party event, following rumours earlier in the week that just 4,000 of the 20,000 available tickets had been sold.
Labour was forced to slash ticket prices from £35 to £10, and offered free tickets and travel to activists in order to spare organisers blushes.
Mr Ferrari said: “It would appear that if you went at the right time there were probably more writers from the papers than there were actually people there."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/97547 ... w-Marr-BBC
Frank Coe

Postby Phillip Phlopp » June 18th, 2018, 12:01 pm

Yep, I saw Nick on the Andrew Marr Show*. Corbyn and his young fans has really got the right wingers rattled.

* Or the Marr Mrs May Appreciation Society Show as it should be called.
Phillip Phlopp

Postby ChoccyCake » June 18th, 2018, 2:42 pm

No it is not because it was a Labour rally in Tottenham, the next constituency.
There were flyers for it last week in the local shopping area as well as
the emails that I got. I was too busy on Saturday to go.

Oh Tottenham's MP is David Lammy
My 2 very loved cats are Smudge, an 10 year old female, her feline 'friend' is Tommy, a 13 year old male.
They are both black and white.

I will always remember Marmalade and Mischief
also their funny ways.
:panther:
ChoccyCake

Postby maximus » July 14th, 2018, 7:08 pm

For Frank it's all good news!

Not only will PM Corbyn bring him the Brexit he wants, his right-wing buddies have had a mini-revival! Time for Poppins to return!

Labour has opened up its biggest poll lead over the Conservatives since shortly after last June’s general election, as the government’s chaotic handling of Brexit appears to have triggered a dramatic fall in support for Theresa May and the Tories – and a sudden revival of Ukip.

The latest Opinium poll for the Observer puts Labour on 40%, the same score as last month, but four points ahead of the Tories who have dropped by six points since early June to 36%. The fall in Tory support would appear to be the result of Conservative supporters who backed leaving the EU turning to Ukip, whose support has shot up by five points from 3% last month to 8%.

May’s leadership ratings have also nosedived, while those of Jeremy Corbyn have remained stable. May’s net approval rating – when the number of people who disapprove of the way she is leading the country is subtracted from the number who approve – has tumbled from -8% in June to -24% over a turbulent political period of just five weeks. She is now well behind Corbyn who is on -12%, little changed from -13% last month.

Labour opens up biggest lead over Tories since general election. Opinium poll puts Jeremy Corbyn’s party four points ahead as Ukip revives

(But we only believe opinion polls when they forecast good news for our tribe or bad news for the others)

maximus

Postby Frank Coe » July 14th, 2018, 8:05 pm

maximus wrote:For Frank it's all good news!

Not only will PM Corbyn bring him the Brexit he wants, his right-wing buddies have had a mini-revival! Time for Poppins to return!

Labour has opened up its biggest poll lead over the Conservatives since shortly after last June’s general election, as the government’s chaotic handling of Brexit appears to have triggered a dramatic fall in support for Theresa May and the Tories – and a sudden revival of Ukip.

The latest Opinium poll for the Observer puts Labour on 40%, the same score as last month, but four points ahead of the Tories who have dropped by six points since early June to 36%. The fall in Tory support would appear to be the result of Conservative supporters who backed leaving the EU turning to Ukip, whose support has shot up by five points from 3% last month to 8%.

May’s leadership ratings have also nosedived, while those of Jeremy Corbyn have remained stable. May’s net approval rating – when the number of people who disapprove of the way she is leading the country is subtracted from the number who approve – has tumbled from -8% in June to -24% over a turbulent political period of just five weeks. She is now well behind Corbyn who is on -12%, little changed from -13% last month.

Labour opens up biggest lead over Tories since general election. Opinium poll puts Jeremy Corbyn’s party four points ahead as Ukip revives

(But we only believe opinion polls when they forecast good news for our tribe or bad news for the others)

Gerard Batten MEP
@GerardBattenMEP

"Opinium poll now puts UKIP on 8%. We’ve gone up 5% in a week. Mrs May is doing something wrong, I am doing something right."

My prediction is JRM will trounce Jerry at the next general election. <lol>
Frank Coe

Postby maximus » July 14th, 2018, 8:44 pm

Frank Coe wrote:

Gerard Batten MEP
@GerardBattenMEP

"Opinium poll now puts UKIP on 8%. We’ve gone up 5% in a week. Mrs May is doing something wrong, I am doing something right."

Jackoff Rightwing Moron? :dontknow:

Should I add a <lol>?

maximus

Postby Frank Coe » July 14th, 2018, 8:50 pm

maximus wrote:
Frank Coe wrote:

Gerard Batten MEP
@GerardBattenMEP

Should I add a <lol>?

MoggMentum
@MoggMentum

"*IMPORTANT* | If you wish to vote in the inevitable upcoming leadership challenge and to back @Jacob_Rees_Mogg you need to be a member of the Conservatives party, sign up and join here - https://www.conservatives.com/join"
Frank Coe

Postby maximus » July 14th, 2018, 8:59 pm

Frank Coe wrote:
maximus wrote:
Frank Coe wrote:

Gerard Batten MEP
@GerardBattenMEP

Should I add a <lol>?

MoggMentum
@MoggMentum

"*IMPORTANT* | If you wish to vote in the inevitable upcoming leadership challenge and to back @Jacob_Rees_Mogg you need to be a member of the Conservatives party, sign up and join here - https://www.conservatives.com/join"

Behind the curve as usual, Frank.

http://www.exiled-again.co.uk/id_dsa/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28844&p=678010&hilit=+momentum#p678010

Should I add a <lol>? <lol>

maximus

Postby Frank Coe » July 18th, 2018, 7:42 pm

Night of the Long Knives

"Margaret Hodge faces 'action' over Corbyn anti-Semitism row

[Fuhrer] Corbyn's [Brownshirt] declined to reveal the precise nature of the action being taken against her but said it would be taken under Parliamentary Labour Party procedures requiring MPs to behave in a "respectful" way towards colleagues and not to "bring the party into disrepute".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44875908
Frank Coe

PreviousNext

Return to Hot Topics