Ginger says he identifies as a Mick
- Julian Mince
- Posts:13039
- Joined:Tue May 12, 2020 7:33 am
- Location:Peterborough, England
I know a man who taught his dog to play the trumpet on the London Underground.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.
Re: Ginger says he identifies as a Mick
He looks it to be fair.
A wanker AND a pansy apparently.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.
- Julian Mince
- Posts:13039
- Joined:Tue May 12, 2020 7:33 am
- Location:Peterborough, England
Re: Ginger says he identifies as a Mick
I can't argue with that. I wonder if he tarmacs driveways when he's not on tour?
I know a man who taught his dog to play the trumpet on the London Underground.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.