Piggy!

Post Reply
User avatar
Julian Mince
Posts:13039
Joined:Tue May 12, 2020 7:33 am
Location:Peterborough, England
Piggy!

Post by Julian Mince » Tue May 05, 2026 10:00 am

I know a man who taught his dog to play the trumpet on the London Underground.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.

User avatar
Redpig59
Posts:29533
Joined:Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:56 am
Location:Beautiful Wessex

Re: Piggy!

Post by Redpig59 » Tue May 05, 2026 12:10 pm

Oh brilliant, AND Bleed From Within as support.
I can't wait!
A wanker AND a pansy apparently.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.

User avatar
Julian Mince
Posts:13039
Joined:Tue May 12, 2020 7:33 am
Location:Peterborough, England

Re: Piggy!

Post by Julian Mince » Tue May 05, 2026 12:50 pm

Redpig59 wrote: ↑
Tue May 05, 2026 12:10 pm
Oh brilliant, AND Bleed From Within as support.
I can't wait!
That tour package was put together with you in mind, wasn't it?
I know a man who taught his dog to play the trumpet on the London Underground.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.

User avatar
Redpig59
Posts:29533
Joined:Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:56 am
Location:Beautiful Wessex

Re: Piggy!

Post by Redpig59 » Tue May 05, 2026 1:42 pm

It was.
Now, I just need "somebody" to surprise me with tickets.
A wanker AND a pansy apparently.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.

Post Reply