Page 1 of 1

Angela Scanlon

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:41 pm
by Redpig59
I'm sure that she's lovely, but I'm just picturing Mrs Doyle sitting there with headphones on.

Go on, go on go on!

Re: Angela Scanlon

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:39 pm
by Redpig59
Ooh!
She's playing The Floaters.

Well so!

Re: Angela Scanlon

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:53 pm
by Phillip Phlopp
Is Steve Shite off today?

Re: Angela Scanlon

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:29 pm
by Gaspode
Isn't he everyday?

Re: Angela Scanlon

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:53 am
by Julian Mince
She's better than that fucking idiot Vine.

Mind you, who isn't?

Re: Angela Scanlon

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:14 am
by Redpig59
Zoe Ball?

Re: Angela Scanlon

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:24 am
by Julian Mince
I'll give you that one Piggy. I've just discovered that YouTube is a veritable treasure trove of prank callers to Vine.

Re: Angela Scanlon

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:39 am
by Redpig59
I'll have to look at those.
Perhaps between half six and half nine on a weekday.