Page 1 of 1

Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:13 pm
by Julian Mince
https://www.loudersound.com/news/black- ... disgusting

This is the worst thing I've heard since DJ Sinbad or whatever his name was in the Deathpool thread this morning. Filth, utter filth. Song's shite too.

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:30 pm
by Redpig59
Get with the groove daddy-o
It's the young hip sound of today's crazy teenagers.

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:53 pm
by Claude Balls
Redpig59 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:30 pm
Get with the groove daddy-o
It's the young hip sound of today's crazy teenagers.
Indeed - you know, it's just that people like this... you know... they get all they want so they really don't understand, you know... about a life like Cardi's. I mean, when you've loved and lost the way Cardi has, then you, uh, you know what life's about.

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:13 pm
by Redpig59
Claude Balls wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:53 pm
Redpig59 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:30 pm
Get with the groove daddy-o
It's the young hip sound of today's crazy teenagers.
Indeed - you know, it's just that people like this... you know... they get all they want so they really don't understand, you know... about a life like Cardi's. I mean, when you've loved and lost the way Cardi has, then you, uh, you know what life's about.
Profound!

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:02 pm
by Phillip Phlopp
I say!

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:12 pm
by Redpig59
It really is shite, isn't it?
Also. How does she wipe her bum with these nails?

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:13 pm
by Phillip Phlopp
Music was much nicer in Doris Day' day.

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:00 pm
by mis
But you can't expect music to be stuck in the fifties. Que sera, sera.

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:27 pm
by Gaspode
Que sera sera mother fucker!

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:41 pm
by Psmith
Oh dear ,we've got ad blocker and I do like to see a bit of filth.Just to reminisce.

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:46 am
by Julian Mince
Phillip Phlopp wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:13 pm
Music was much nicer in Doris Day' day.
But what about in Doris Day's heyday? And I've often wondered if like Larry, she had a gay heyday?

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:14 am
by Phillip Phlopp
The phrase 'since records began' always poses more questions in my mind. BTW I remember a QI when they looked at the phrase 'since time immemorial' and St Stephen of Fry said that it was 6 July 1189. He didn't say at what time though.

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:48 am
by Redpig59
Julian Mince wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:46 am
Phillip Phlopp wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:13 pm
Music was much nicer in Doris Day' day.
But what about in Doris Day's heyday? And I've often wondered if like Larry, she had a gay heyday?
No, she was a good girl, though Gaspode knew her before she was a virgin.

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:51 pm
by Phillip Phlopp
Lesbianism wasn't invented until the 1960s. Until then a girl was grateful for the attentions of a chap and would happily endure his bear breath, BO and a raspy chin.

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:52 pm
by Phillip Phlopp
I blame Sally Toksvig.

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:17 pm
by Gaspode
Phillip Phlopp wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:52 pm
I blame Sally Toksvig.
I take a totally different view on this, I blame Sandy Toksvig

Re: Geezer's right you know - this is filth

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:23 pm
by Phillip Phlopp
She's OK, it's Sandy's lezza sister I blame.