Page 1 of 1

I thought that he made it up

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2025 8:13 pm
by Redpig59
Mike Myers.
It is in fact almost 60 years old.

Yeah baby!

Re: I thought that he made it up

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2025 5:09 am
by Phillip Phlopp
Image

Re: I thought that he made it up

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2025 5:57 am
by Phillip Phlopp
Meanwhile, Edna lays down a cool blues number. Man.

Image

Re: I thought that he made it up

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2025 5:58 am
by Phillip Phlopp
I was going to say Edna fingers her organ but that would be a bit rude.

Re: I thought that he made it up

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2025 6:15 am
by Julian Mince
Phillip Phlopp wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 08, 2025 5:58 am
I was going to say Edna fingers her organ but that would be a bit rude.
You filthy swine!

Re: I thought that he made it up

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2025 9:32 pm
by Phillip Phlopp
Image