I love Neil Young and particularly love Harvest Moon...

Post Reply
User avatar
Phillip Phlopp
Posts:30447
Joined:Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:16 am
I love Neil Young and particularly love Harvest Moon...

Post by Phillip Phlopp » Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:55 pm

...but let's be brutally honest, Neil couldn't carry a tune in a bucket but his quavering voice always added something to the songs.

This cover is beautifully sung and a tribute to Neil's writings

https://www.facebook.com/reel/522407435987544

She's also easier on the eye than Neil.
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled"
- Mark Twain

User avatar
Redpig59
Posts:29527
Joined:Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:56 am
Location:Beautiful Wessex

Re: I love Neil Young and particularly love Harvest Moon...

Post by Redpig59 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 8:34 pm

I love Neil Young.
A wanker AND a pansy apparently.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.

Post Reply