Ginger says he identifies as a Mick

Post Reply
User avatar
Julian Mince
Posts:13038
Joined:Tue May 12, 2020 7:33 am
Location:Peterborough, England
Ginger says he identifies as a Mick

Post by Julian Mince » Tue Jun 10, 2025 7:58 pm

I know a man who taught his dog to play the trumpet on the London Underground.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.

User avatar
Redpig59
Posts:29530
Joined:Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:56 am
Location:Beautiful Wessex

Re: Ginger says he identifies as a Mick

Post by Redpig59 » Tue Jun 10, 2025 8:27 pm

He looks it to be fair.
A wanker AND a pansy apparently.
Oh, and a wimp, and 'not a real man'.

User avatar
Julian Mince
Posts:13038
Joined:Tue May 12, 2020 7:33 am
Location:Peterborough, England

Re: Ginger says he identifies as a Mick

Post by Julian Mince » Tue Jun 10, 2025 8:28 pm

I can't argue with that. I wonder if he tarmacs driveways when he's not on tour?
I know a man who taught his dog to play the trumpet on the London Underground.
He went from Barking to Tooting in an hour.

Post Reply